At the completion of this training, your technician should be able to use Ohms Law to calculate resistance, wattage, voltage, and current in basic circuits and control circuits. They should also be able to install, test, and troubleshoot receptacles, GFCI outlets, single pole switches, three-way switches, and a start/stop controller.
Note that while this course uses PanelView 5500 hardware, the skills learned in this class are applicable to any PanelView 5000 series terminal.
- Material & Workbook Training (Provided):
- Electrical Theory
- Ohms Law
- Series Circuits
- Parallel Circuits
- Combination Circuits
- Meter Testing
- Math Associated with Basic Electrical Circuits
- At the end of the day, technicians will receive simple wiring diagrams of a circuit and some lab safety.
- Hands-On Wiring
- Build, test, and troubleshoot basic circuits using real devices and energizing them
- All work based on the 2020 NEC.
View Course Agenda